Kidde Heat Detector HD135
The Kidde HD135F is a 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm that responds to temperature rather than smoke.
The Kidde HD135F is a 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm that responds to temperature rather than smoke. The alarm will sound if temperatures rise above 135ËšF. The Kidde HD135F is interconnectable. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (Smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected, it is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules. This unit includes a 5-year limited warranty and is UL Listed.
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating.
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function.
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation.
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event of alow or missing battery.
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy.
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|