The Kidde PI9010 is a 9V battery powered smoke alarm. This smoke alarm functions as a single unit smoke alarm and features Hush®, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms. The PI9010 is easy to install, no wiring is required. This smoke alarm combines both photoelectric and ionization sensors. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
- Ionization Sensor may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
- Photoelectric Sensor may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Battery Operated (9V battery included) Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Tamper Resistant Deters from tampering or theft.
- HushÂ® Feature Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Red LED Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly.
- Test/Reset Button Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
* Residents of the below cities or states - Please Note: This Alarm is Not Compliant with your state's 10-Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements: Oregon, California, Louisiana, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Wisconsin, Phoenix-Arizona, Philadelphia-Pennsylvania, Louisville-Kentucky, Indianapolis/Marion County, Indiana.
|Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.|
|Batteries||1 9V Battery Included|